I regard anxiety and depression and other psychological-social distress as “losses” of healthy living: loss of spontaneity and loss of creativity.
Understanding the past and present life circumstance of an individual or couple show why these natural assets have been lost.
Counselling methods, including CBT, are used to learn the how of recovery and healthy living.
Becoming the person I want to be: I am.
Being the person that I am: Here & now.
Becoming the personÂ that IÂ am: Creativity.
Being that person here & now: Spontaneity.
Becoming me together, integration: Whole
And, there is more than I:Â We, Co-creativity.
Creativity and Spontaneity & Wholeness = Wellbeing
Areas of Specialisation
- Individual Client concerns with family, socially, relational, workplace and/or other problems.
- Rediscovering & developing Freedom.
- Couples & Relationship Issues
- Freedom Lost: Coping with anxiety, depression, PTSD, social phobia, narcissism, estrangement, bullying and other loss experiences
- Sexual preference
- Individual, Couples, Group
- Counselling including CBT
- Psychodrama Group
- Psychodrama Training (see Western Institute of Psychodrama this website
There is an old adage: We teach what we need to learn.