- Do not need a referral from GP
- Self funding or with ancillary private health insurance
- Contact your private insurance benefit fund for rebate cover
- My Standard Fee is $195.00 (gst free) per 60-75 minute consultation
- Some clients (see below) may be eligible for concession rate eg full time students, pensioned and other Health Care Card holders
Medicare GP Care-Plan Clients (2710)
- Can claim 10 individual sessions per calendar year
- Must have referral / Care-Plan from GP or psychiatrist
- Client agrees to disclosure to referring GP or psychiatrist
Private billing clients
- Clients referred by GP or psychiatrist with a Care Plan (2710) who pay on the day & are rebated by Medicare using your Tax Invoice.
- Standard fee per consultation is $195.00 gst free (from 1st March 2010)
- Present your Tax Invoice to Medicare for your rebate Benefit.
Bulk billing clients
- Clients referred by GP or psychiatrist with Care Plan and with concession status, eg pensioned & other Health Card Holders
- Please bring your Medicare Card.
- For those with a recognised concession status the bulk bill fee is billed to Medicare, not to you.
- The cost of a session, usually around 60 – 75 minutes, is payable at the beginning of the session. Please give 24 hours notice to cancel or to reschedule a session otherwise a cancellation fee may be charged.
- Fees are payable on the day.
- You can use bank transfer, cheque or cash. Credit and debit cards cannot be used.
Clinical Psychology Services with Dr Kevin Franklin
Standard Consultation (60-75 minutes)
My Fee: $195 per hour
Written Psychologist Reports
My Standard Fee per hour for a psychological report for insurance claim, lawyer etc is charged inclusive of GST.
Medicare 2710 clients do not incur an additional cost for reports to GPs.
Medicare provider number
Need Further Information?
Tel: 9271 0986